• Should have dynamic approach towards targets assigned.
• Liasoning with State, Central Government & PSU/STU departments.
• Nurturing business relations with a portfolio of key clients.
• Negotiating contracts, closing deals, and opening up new markets.
• Tracking business performance related to assigned accounts.
• Sales Team Management, strategic planning for business development.
• Promotion of all brands within the company eco system.
• Monitoring all E-Tenders and offline procurement Advertise
• Strategic planning for meeting key targets for sales.
• Following up for various payment related matters, to bring in the payments
& close the deals.
• Prioritize mails and quick reverts are expected.
• Attendance has to be maintained up to 90% or above.
• Tour and Travel bills has to be submitted within 7 days from date of travel
and photos should be attached with the same.
• Any leaves taken needs to be initiated to their reporting manager and then
get it approved by the HR.
• Should maintain office assets.
• Should maintain office timing, set by the establishment
|5 - 10 Years
|Legal / Law Services / Judiciary
|Other Bachelor Degree
|Government Liaison Tender Negotiation
One of the Leading Commercial Automobile dealership in the North East India.
|One of the Leading Commercial Automobile dealership in the North East India.
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.