- Responsible for all day-to-day administrative operations of the hospital and ensuring that quality patient care
is provided ,and excellent client service is attained.
-Responsible for maintaining a positive client experience with daily mentoring and training of staff members.
- Ensure that all safety and hospital logs are maintained and kept up to date (Radiology logs, Surgery logs,
- Establish work schedule and assignments for staffs according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintain awareness of latest medicines, computerized diagnostics and treatment equipment, data processing
technology, government regulations, health insurance changes and financing options.
- Conducting awareness programs on healthy lifestyle for both inpatient and outpatient attendants.
- Arrange for equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Evaluate patient care and initiate procedural changes for increased effectiveness.
- Regularly evaluate employee performance to provide feedback to higher authority as needed.
- Motivate, train and develop a working team of employees and front office staff.
- Assist and support Radiology coordinators by performing various clerical functions as directed such as
confirming appointments, responding to telephone calls from patients or physicians, organize work flow, and
paperwork as well as facilitate timely and accurate billing.
|Experience||6 - 12 Years|
|Industry||Health Care / Pharmaceuticals / Medical|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Diploma, Ph.D/Doctorate|
|Key Skills||Team Leader Operations Operation Incharge Management Branch Head|
Hiring for one of the health services company in Guwahati.
|About Company||Hiring for one of the health services company in Guwahati.|
|Contact Person||Surita Sarkar|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.