5 - 10 Years
We are urgently hiring for a Workshop Manager.
Essential : E/ B.Tech/ AMIE/ Diploma in any discipline.
Preferred: Graduation / Post Graduation in Mechanical Engineering.
Essential: Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in automobile workshop (Commercial Workshop) service function.
Preferred: At least 2 years as a team leader or a department head of Any Commercial Vehicle’s Workshop viz. Ashok Leyland, VE, SML, Mahindra, Tata Motors. If any candidate have an idea of TATA AUTHORISED SERVICE STATION (TASS) it will give him extra mileage.
Key Result Areas
• Workshop profitability.
• Customer satisfaction.
• Employee productivity.
• Vehicle turnaround time.
• Effective bay utilization.
• Accessory and other VAS sales against targets.
• Effective resolution of customer complaints in prescribed time frame.
• Ensuring all workshop work is completed on time
• Keeping the productivity of the workshop as agreed levels.
• Ensuring facility upkeep and availability of all tools and equipments.
• Exposing technicians on to various levels of training and ensuring that all technicians are trained/certified.
• Initiating housekeeping , safety and security procedures that result in a safe and attractive work environment
• Maintaining dealership equipment in effective and safe working conditions.
• Hiring contract workers as and when required.
• Updating MIS on a daily basis.
• Liasion with allied business agencies.
|Salary||3 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
An eminent automobile dealership in Guwahati
|About Company||An eminent automobile dealership in Guwahati|