East Sikkim, Gangtok
The Project Manager is expected to
• Oversee the total operations of On-site
• Ensure statutory compliances, quality control parameters and environmental
concerns for the above businesses
• Bring in efficiencies and lead continuous improvement.
• Develop team members and drive a healthy culture.
The Project Manager is expected to:
1. Prepare the project plan for the project, and undertake necessary planning
and co-ordination to ensure availability of all necessary resources at the project
site to ensure timely progress of the project.
2. Monitor daily implementation of standard operating processes (SOPs),
systems, processes through use of necessary tools and systems.
3. Prepare the annual budgets for manpower, production consumables,
fuel, capital expenditure, maintenance, spares and external infrastructure
after verification of conformity with strategic plans.
4. Design and ensure standardization of maintenance practices for plants,
machineries and tools at the workshop and project sites.
|Experience||18 - 24 Years|
|Industry||Engineering / Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Civil Project Manager Project Manager Civil Hotels Residential Commercial|
Hiring for one of the Renowed Infrastructure Company in Guwahati.
|About Company||Brand value of this company has traversed a path of steady growth & expansion, upscaling housing and commercial requirements in North East India,. Leading real estate brand and property developer of North East India. Specializes in Residential, Commercial, Retail, Hotel and PPP Projects.|
|Contact Person||Surita Sarkar|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.