We are Urgently Looking for a Plant Manager for a Lpg Bottling Unit in Nagaon, Assam.
he Will Be Responsible for Overseeing the Managing, Operating and Safety of the Company Filling Plants Individually and Collectively.
qualifications & Experience
a Good University Degree in Engineering / Chemical Sciences Minimum of 8 - 10 Years Experience in Engineering Function, 5 of Which Must Be in Supervisory or Equivalent Capacity in Lpg Operations
roles and Responsibilities
• Develop a Comprehensive Operational Manual and Guideline for all Operational Lpg Activities of the Company Plants for the Efficient Operation of the Plants and Ensure Compliance
• Manage the Level of all Product Inventories At the Plant Including Implementing Effective Controls to Minimize Stock Losses.
• Develop and Manage Processes and Controls for the Purchase and Movement of Stock to and from all Company Plants.
• Ensure that Proper Maintenance Culture and Programme is Implemented At all Plants for the Effective Upkeep of the Plants Liaise Effectively with the Gm Sales & Distribution (gms&d) in Order to Ensure that Company Product from Plants are Transferred to the Required Sales and Distribution Locations (warehouses).
• Supervise the Operations of the Company\'s Operating Plants
• Ensure Strict Compliance with Hse Standards At all Times for all Persons (permanent Staff and Those Visiting) At the Plant(s).
• Ensure Effective Management and Training of all Lpg Operations Staff.
key Performance Indicators:
• Capacity Utilization of Lpg Plants (measured By Volumes Throughput Etc.)
• Quantity of Stock Losses/overage Penalty and Fines from Regulatory Authorities
• Zero Hse Non Compliance Issues and Equipment Downtime
• Zero Stock Outs/out of Stock Incident
|Experience||9 - 20 Years|
|Salary||8 Lac To 12 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Oil / Gas / Petroleum|
|Key Skills||Plant Management Plant Manager Chemical Engineer chemical maintenance|
A LPG Bottling Plant in Nagaon, ASSAM; Contact : 8811092736; email@example.com
|About Company||LPG Bottling Plant|
|Contact Person||Tanushree Das|