1. To act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and responding to
telephone and email enquiries in a helpful and constructive manner and ensuring that
appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
2. Communicating with parents regarding all aspects of school life, receiving and passing on
information, between parents and teachers, including phoning parents to ascertain reasons for
3. Maintaining and updating school information, records and databases.
4. Assisting with all admissions related tasks, including preparations for and assistance at Open
Mornings, taking calls and recording details of enquiries from prospective new families.
5. Assisting with various administrative tasks and duties, utilizing word, excel, outlook email
and the school database updated
*Local candidates preferred
**Only applicants from education background preferred.
|Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||Administration Executive Coordination Skills Time Management Academic Coordinator Counsellor MS office Communication Skills Interpersonal Skills Office Administration|
|Contact Person||Ananta Hazarika|
|Address||2nd Floor, House No.170, Near TOTS Haven School, Rajgarh Main Road|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.